Name of the website : < Michele Tecchia >
Address : < https://www.michele-tecchia.com/ >
Owner : < Michele Tecchia >
Responsible for the publication : < Michele Tecchia >
Conception and realization : < Web Monaco >
Animation : < Michele Tecchia >
Hosting : < Alwaysdata >
CONDITIONS OF USE
The use of this site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or completed at any time.
The information and documents of the site are presented as an indication, without exhaustive character, and cannot engage the responsibility of the owner of the site.
The owner of the site cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from access to the site.
Users of the site can post content, appearing on the site in dedicated spaces (notably via comments). The deposited contents remain under the responsibility of their authors, who assume full legal responsibility for them.
The owner of the site nevertheless reserves the right to remove without notice and without justification any content submitted by users that does not comply with the ethical charter of the site or the legislation in force.
Unless otherwise stated, all elements accessible on the site (texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software, etc.) remain the exclusive property of their authors, with regard to intellectual property rights or rights of use. 1
Toute reproduction, représentation, modification, publication, adaptation de tout ou partie des éléments du site, quel que soit le moyen ou le procédé utilisé, est interdite, sauf autorisation écrite préalable de l’auteur.23
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or of any of the elements it contains is considered as constituting an infringement and liable to prosecution. 4
The brands and logos reproduced on the site are registered by the companies that own them.
The owner of the site declines any responsibility and is not committed by the referencing via hypertext links, of third party resources present on the Internet network, both in terms of their content and their relevance.
The owner of the site authorizes the hypertext links towards one of the pages of this site, provided that these open a new window and are presented in an unequivocal way to avoid :
- any risk of confusion between the citing site and the owner of the site
- as well as any tendentious presentation, or contrary to the laws in force.
The owner of the site reserves the right to ask for the removal of a link if he considers that the source site does not respect the rules thus defined.
The site does not collect personal information, and is not subject to declaration to the CNIL. 9
- Articles L111-1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code of July 1, 1992 ↩
- Article 41 of the law of 11 March 1957 ↩
- Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995 ↩
- Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code ↩
- Law n° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, modified by the law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, relating to data processing, files and freedoms ↩
- Articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms ↩
- Law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases ↩
- Loi n° 2004-801 du 6 août 2004 ↩
- Article 6 of the law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy ↩